• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, that was annoying, hope these two can jut put it out of their minds, still an incredible position to be in and the ball really isn't doing too much, just don't ****ing panic.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are they singing the "I love you Belly, and it's quite alright I love you belly" song at Edgbaston, I would love to place Burgey in amongst those pissed up Brummies when they're doing a few choruses of that, annoying enough for me TBH.

Spark

Global Moderator
Looking at that pitch map, you never would have guessed that 11 of the 12 wickets have fallen on or behind the wicket

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Looking at that pitch map, you never would have guessed that 11 of the 12 wickets have fallen on or behind the wicket
The main thing I've taken from he pitch map is they've got 100% of deliveries on a short, good or full length

91Jmay

International Coach
Bell playing exactly as I asked him to do if selected at 3. Element of risk but he looks far better taking the attack to the opposition.

91Jmay

International Coach
Interesting. I recall Steve Smith saying last test match that we wouldn't see a deep point from Australia.