• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great session by Bill. Sprayed Twatto and also mentioned the luncheon break. That's all one can ask for.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I can do without your moral indignation. He invented a straw man rather than debating what I'd actually posted. By pointing out that he's an experienced poster with a pretentious-sounding title I was merely trying to prick the conscience of one who should be setting a good example, not posting dishonestly. Not too surprised to see you line up behind such tactics as you normally post even more drivel than he does.
Righteo. Not going to bother with people who get so frustrated they feel the need to play the poster. Odd stuff.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Will cook be asked about why he brought Monty on late? Just makes no sense. Can't see the reasoning

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Don't pick a spinner if your moronic captain doesn't rate him. That's on Cook. Can't blame coaches for that rank decision making.