• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

JBMAC

State Captain
The POMS in a healthy position here and we have let them in. Playing 2 spinners is proving economical:-O:(

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Swann should come on from Panesar's end IMO. He clean bowled Bailey last match, worth a shot if Monty doesn't get his length sorted to how it was before tea.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
out of interest how do you think former test number 3 batsman James Faulkner would have gone on debut?
1/75.

I'm happy that we didn't pick Faulkner in this game. I was a bit worried that with Haddin and Johnson performing with the bat, the selectors would think we've got enough batting but you can't rely on them to perform as consistently as regular batsman do, even Bailey. If Faulkner had of played, it would have been with one eye on Perth and if you pick a player who isn't quite good enough with the bat or ball, it doesn't help the team in the current match either.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
****, Clarke would have been run out there too. Bailey is very lucky there, spinners should be taking those chances.

adub

International Captain
Well played Bailers. Great placement to put it between Monty's hands like that.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bloody hell Monty, should have held that.

Can't believe the pitch. Got the side right by the looks.
Stokes 5 overs to date justification enough in selecting him over Ballance? I picked this team so I'm not complaining, just seeing what you think.

Congrats in LMS too.