• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Twenty20 at The Rose Bowl, Southampton

Hooksey

Banned
For International 20/20 matches I think betting agencies would offer fairly generous odds on somebody bettering Finch's score in the foreseeable future. Most of the big individual 20/20 scores have been achieved at lesser levels.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
T20 international isn't neccessarily the highest quality version of the game though. Like the soccer World Cup really.

Hooksey

Banned
I knew McCallum had the record. That it was in the low 120s, and that Finch had absolutely blitzed it.

No Australian cricket fan in particular will forget Finch's record in a hurry.

I couldn't tell you who has the best bowling figures in 20/20 Internationals though.

Hooksey

Banned
In 1958 Garry Sobers raised the highest individual score in test cricket by a single run (less than 1% above the previous mark) and, although test matches provide the relative freedom of a 5 day duration, the record stood for over 45 years!

In 2013 Aaron Finch raised the highest individual score in 20/20 Internationals by 33 runs (nearly 27% higher than the previous mark) by scoring at just under 2.5 runs per ball!