• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
which does broad count as?
Phone died. Nasser was calling him and Morkel the tall angling in type. The skiddy straighter bowlers like Styne allow Clarke to defend in an upright position but inside the line. The ones angled into his ribs seem to cause him to get caught. Back foot to leg and unable to get his bat around his body to the ball. Which causes some awkward looking shots. He had some examples of Morkel cramping him into his ribs.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Yeah see, the English are letting the Aussie ****s drift past 200 here when they should have been trying to roll them.
Yeah, they should have had em all out 185.

Is Lyon ahead of Harris? Says so on Crickinfo

Last edited:

Riggins

International Captain
seems to be bowling too short, obviously it's his length but there's no sideways there, pitch it up.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Other than not giving good wristies, someone tell me how Tremlett is bowling
Pretty good areas in his last couple of spells with the regular good bounce, but bowling sub 130 and getting very little movement. As was said before, Jacob Oram.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm embarrassed that I'm celebrating the team getting to 200 today. But at least we got to 200. Terrible batting from our top order.