• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Seriously Cook if you'd taken that we could bowl Woakesigan again for a bit and introduce the possibility of limiting them to a sub-par score, ffs you idiot.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Looking at the scorecard it looks like a great one. It's not of course, at this stage anyway.

Watson would be such a good singing for a county, would dominate so often.
First time I ever thought Watson could bat was when he hit a hundred here playing for Hampshire. Surrey scored a huge total, with Batty and Thorpe making hay but Watson came out, blazed away, annihilating Doshi in the process and Hampshire won with balls to spare. I spent the next few months on here bigging him up.
End of season he would be reeling off huge scores around the country.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That is the sort of thing you see in village cricket on a dark day when you can't pick it up not in a test match. Was funny the look on Swann's face as the ball went for 4.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First time I ever thought Watson could bat was when he hit a hundred here playing for Hampshire. Surrey scored a huge total, with Batty and Thorpe making hay but Watson came out, blazed away, annihilating Doshi in the process and Hampshire won with balls to spare. I spent the next few months on here bigging him up.
End of season he would be reeling off huge scores around the country.
Yeah he was fantastic in that spell for Hampshire, got a double I seem to remember, meant I actually liked him for a good while.