• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Spark

Global Moderator
They're targeting Harris deliberately surely

Edit: Jesus ****ing Christ another fleetwood mac ad

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Ruckus as well I think, although he was more interested in the arguments behind it rather than just this situation I think

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
so we're all still certain it was a mistake not to play 5 seamers right?
The way Lyon has bowled today isn't as good as he did the second day of Old Trafford. He's got a better technique though when he's not giving up on himself, when he does, he's as usefull as Warner or Clarke or Smith. I hope he keeps his rhythm, form and technique through the hole test and beyond.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This whole series I've been expecting Prior to come into a situation like this and take the game away from us. Really hope we can get him out cheaply here, surely he's due something soon.