• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's scored twin fifties in the roughest conditions imaginable. Does this count for nothing in m00phehworld?
It's not a case of him being a bunny, but it's clear that all of Starc, Pattinson, Harris and Lyon are better than him. He's an old fashioned tail ended who just tries to survive and when in can then try and free the arms, but hardly ever gets to that point.

Gillespie got a 200 but I wouldn't bat him above Mark Waugh.

Burgey

Look I've just seen the Budget Direct ad, and it's a mistake. Like me, it needs to be pulled ASAP.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great morning so far, but have to finish it off now. Any lead of 30 is more than useful on this pitch, nearly count double.

ajdude

International Coach
When is Australia going to stop batting Siddle so high? He should only be ten this match because Bird is in the team, every other time he should be nailed on to 11.
first class centuries scored by Peter Devereux Llewellyn Siddle: 1
first class centuries scored by Ryan **** **** Harris: 0

dermo

International Vice-Captain
It's not a case of him being a bunny, but it's clear that all of Starc, Pattinson, Harris and Lyon are better than him. He's an old fashioned tail ended who just tries to survive and when in can then try and free the arms, but hardly ever gets to that point.

Gillespie got a 200 but I wouldn't bat him above Mark Waugh.
agree that starc, patto and harris are far better than siddle but i'd still bat siddle ahead of lyon, reckon hes got a few more shots than lyon

benchmark00

agree that starc, patto and harris are far better than siddle but i'd still bat siddle ahead of lyon, reckon hes got a few more shots than lyon
Lyon is the only one where its close, and I think Lyon is generally more fluent, but that's neither here nor there.

The other three are so so so much better.