• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

Cricket Brain

School Boy/Girl Captain
No apparent noise on the audio, no hot spot, that's substantial evidence to overturn an out decision if you're ever going to get one

King Pietersen

International Captain
Got away with one there. No noticeable sign on hotspot. Ball revolutions did change after passing the bat though, so who knows. May have been the faintest of edges.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting...you use hotspot, there's no mark, and it's still out apparently. Unless my eyesight is fading in my old age that is.

Hughes must've been going for the greatest bluff of all time by reviewing immediately.

Was a ****ing terrible shot when you're on 1 though.

At the end of the day, at least we've used our reviews well this innings.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Lol, how do you give that out? On a mission to discredit drs but really its only as good as the human interpretation

Well snicko says out but I don't think third umpire should have given it

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What? I don't even...

No noise that I heard, and nothing on hot spot that I saw,

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Oh wow, snicko confirms the edge. Excellent decision. I didn't think he hit it either live or on replay. Hughes clearly didn't either.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Sounded more like boot dragging on pitch than wood even if snicko has a nose they don't use that in referral so wtf let's them give it out

Last edited: