• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

hazsa19

International Regular
Inside every Pom is a football hooligan waiting to get out. They travel all over Europe. So what? They're still thugs.

Mate, Katy Perry graduated from an Arts school. What's your point?
There aren't many other cricket playing nations in Europe...think you're getting your sports confused. And I can just feel the hooligan in me desperate to escape, it's carnage out there on the streets of England :laugh:

Fair play to Katy Perry then, not done bad for herself. Though i'm sure she suffers sleepless nights when informed a poster on CricketWeb is not a fan.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There aren't many other cricket playing nations in Europe...think you're getting your sports confused. And I can just feel the hooligan in me desperate to escape, it's carnage out there on the streets of England :laugh:

Fair play to Katy Perry then, not done bad for herself. Though i'm sure she suffers sleepless nights when informed a poster on CricketWeb is not a fan.
She's got great ****, sorry just trying to keep up with the rapier-sharp wit and cricket debate that's going on here :p

Has it been like this all Ashes, I'm glad I've not been well tbh:ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We should declare now, in this weather we could have the innings win wrapped up by afternoon drinks

pskov

International 12th Man
Mate, Katy Perry graduated from an Arts school. What's your point?
She went to a music school which is slightly different. Though maybe the Barmy Army trumpeter went to one of those too rather than a general arts school, which are pretty universally focused on visual arts.

Why am I even bothering to post this on a cricket forum I don't know.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Katy Perry can go drown in a lake. Though she may need to be weighted down due to those two large ballast tanks she has up top.

hazsa19

International Regular
She went to a music school which is slightly different. Though maybe the Barmy Army trumpeter went to one of those too rather than a general arts school, which are pretty universally focused on visual arts.

Why am I even bothering to post this on a cricket forum I don't know.
:laugh: Gotta stay occupied, just sitting and watching is condusive to sleep at this hour.

my research informs me that Billy Cooper was actually trained in Classical Music...how interesting

hazsa19

International Regular
Lovely from KP taking the spinner apart already. Could be carnage later on today if KP gets going.
Don't see why he needs to leap out of his crease before the bowlers even released the ball.

He plays much better when he uses his naturally gigantic reach and plays from the crease.