• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
This is the kind of pitch Ian Bell can looks so majestic on. But he won't; he'll go for the option of scoring 27 and then bottling it.

But yeah, this is a complete mullering. Not helped by the fact that Stuart Broad exists. I'm worried that this game might turn into one of those which was won by the team who won the toss.

And I told you Watson would make a hundred.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Swann's series average paniful, reckon he will get the chance to try and lower that before close

BoyBrumby

Englishman
**** me that's an ordinary delivery. Katich puts it away beautifully, but it begged for it.

Onions looks gunbarrel straight here. Totally unthreatening.

EDIT: & now serves up a half-volley to Watson to prove my point. I miss the rain...

Last edited: