Cricket Player Manager
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hughes and johnson to lead the way

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    This thread has virtually nothing to do with Johnson or Hughes and everything to do with some bitter Aussie (or merely some idiot looking for reactions) who was so incensed that England had the nerve to celebrate a magnificent victory in 2005 that every subsequent Australian victory is going to be viewed as some sort of dis-justification of that 2005 England victory.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

International Vice-Captain Noble One's Avatar
    Luckily the members of this forum werenít sucked in by the thread openerís actual intentions. The actual posting afterwards has been of a decent quality discussing the fortunes of Hughes and Johnson.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    This thread has virtually nothing to do with Johnson or Hughes and everything to do with some bitter Aussie (or merely some idiot looking for reactions) who was so incensed that England had the nerve to celebrate a magnificent victory in 2005 that every subsequent Australian victory is going to be viewed as some sort of dis-justification of that 2005 England victory.
    no not really but i see you that you were so incensed by that remark that you had to bite.good one richard is your last name head?

I see you're going to last a long time here... (not)... unfortunately recent evidence suggests bans are going to take longer than they should be, but hopefully we'll be rid sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy up View Post
    good one richard is your last name head?
    Moderators?

Banned
    I see you're going to last a long time here... (not)... unfortunately recent evidence suggests bans are going to take longer than they should be, but hopefully we'll be rid sooner rather than later.
    thats not nice richard,i was just having a joke.i didnt know you were so sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy up View Post
    thats not nice richard,i was just having a joke.i didnt know you were so sensitive
    Please stop posting with the sole intention of baiting members.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Please stop posting with the sole intention of baiting members.
    i wasnt, i was only stating that that i didnt know that he would take it seriously

i see you that you were so incensed by that remark that you had to bite
    good one richard is your last name head?
    No more.

Banned
    fair enough like i said no harm intended but richard said the whole thread was only bait,thats not true as you can see im new here and i wanted to see everyones opinion on phil hughes because ive been following him for some time now and have been impressed by his transition into the test side,thats why i posted the tread

If you really wanted such a thing, there are about 150 threads on Hughes of late... not surprisingly... and that'd be a good place to start.

The throwing in the line about England not having the open-top bus (not for the first time in your precious few posts) suggests otherwise, frankly.

Banned
    yeah im still learning how to work though the site,i went to ashes 2009 and didnt find any talk on hughes,the bit about the bus was cheeky i admit but its all said in fun and it does only come around every 2 years the ashes.anyway richard off this stupit topic and back on hughes,what do you think off him,will he have success in the ashes and do you think he has a future in the test team?

To suggest Hughes is unlikely to have a Test future would be to make a suggestion that all evidence points in the other direction of; and I think he's much more likely than not to have Ashes success.

But anyone can have a bad series, any time.

To suggest Hughes is unlikely to have a Test future would be to make a suggestion that all evidence points in the other direction of
    No. Just no. If you edit this sentence into English then I will delete this post to remove all evidence that you ever wrote it in the first place.

Too late to edit TBH but it does make sense even if it's rather non-sequiteurial (think that's spelt right but there may be no u).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information