• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Tour Games

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Nnanden said:
Best part of the day was talking to Bracken after the match. He, Pidge and Clark spent ages signing autographs, and I talked with him for a good five minutes which was mad. We all look like tossers, but meh.

The culmination of Patrick's life was this moment. I must say, looks like you handled it well son. If I ever meet Watto I'll cry like a little schoolgirl.

steds said:
I ****ing knew it!
All hail.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Best part of the day was talking to Bracken after the match. He, Pidge and Clark spent ages signing autographs, and I talked with him for a good five minutes which was mad. We all look like tossers, but meh.

Cool, sounds like a nice guy.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
marc71178 said:
I'm more and more coming round to the 2 spinner option.

Here's comething a tad radical - how about:

Strauss
Cook
Bell
Pietersen
Collingwood
Flintoff
Jones (although I'd still pick Read)
Giles
Hoggard
Anderson
Panesar
Probably the best bet given harmy's current form. Though I'm told he was bowling well today, the figures don't seem to support this though?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Well Clarke has done his bit to press his case to be selected, but i reckon Watson still may get the nod in the Final XI over him.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Probably the best bet given harmy's current form. Though I'm told he was bowling well today, the figures don't seem to support this though?
If by today you mean the 3rd day of the Tour Match against NSW, then that information couldn`t be more wrong. He was unenergetic, slow and all over the place. Neil`s pinky has looked more threatening on many more an occasion.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
GeraintIsMyHero said:
2-20 from 5 overs today - not sure that's enough overs to judge how well he did to be honest.

I've got the top 6 right anyway (by default!)

howardj

International Coach
A good hit out for England.

Anderson and the batsmen finding some sort of form.

For NSW, Lee and McGrath were slightly disappointing.

Bigger battles lie ahead though.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:

awesome stuff :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Bob Bamber said:
According to the BBC Panesar Plays...
So does cricinfo.

England XI team:
*A Flintoff, AJ Strauss, AN Cook, IR Bell, KP Pietersen, PD Collingwood, +GO Jones, AF Giles, MJ Hoggard, JM Anderson, SJ Harmison, MS Panesar.

EDIT: Hang on, that's 12 names...

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
10:25AM: Paul Rofe is 12th man for South Australia, while England have named a XII and will have several players sharing the '12th man' duties.

So England only have to decide on their spinners for the first test and Australia the quicks.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bob Bamber said:
According to the BBC Panesar Plays...
Well according to the crims own site, the sides this:

Flintoff, A
Strauss, AJ
Cook, AN
Bell, IR
Pietersen, KP
Collingwood, PD
Jones, GO