• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 Second Round - Sri Lanka, England, South Africa, New Zealand, Netherlands

Stapel

International Regular
I'm not complaining this time. But why are fielders in the deep a couple of yards from the boundary?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
You can accept having a fairly ****e team being reflected in the results, but the ****e fielding gets on the nerves, especially when usually good fielders are dropping them.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think we've missed Dirtbag here in these last overs, where's the thrills? where's the spills? Boring stuff from Jordan

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
yes Buttler has been awful this winter as keeper. Missed loads standing up to the stumps here and in the WI. Shows why Somerset and England previously stuck with Kieswetter with the gloves even though he was hardly a quality keeper.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really slow pitch, don't think it's going to be that easy to chase if England don't get going early on. .

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bookies have a lot more faith in England chasing this down than anyone on here I would imagine. England gone from like 1-50 to 1-9.

stumpski

International Captain
yes Buttler has been awful this winter as keeper. Missed loads standing up to the stumps here and in the WI. Shows why Somerset and England previously stuck with Kieswetter with the gloves even though he was hardly a quality keeper.
Chance to make amends here. Might be an idea to take a look at a few before teeing off.

stumpski

International Captain
England still favourites in my book, as long as these two stay together - but they have to put on at least 50. Reminding me a bit of that ODI against Ireland.

stumpski

International Captain
Not sure this is the time for Buttler to be getting cute with paddle scoops and the like. Just stay there and play proper cricket shots.