• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why isn't Vela here for Mexico?

Also, in things never previously mentioned during commentary at world cups "The referee has the option to apply his spray here"

Makes the ref sound like some sort of ***ual deviant

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Agreed, but it's still kinda like saying I'd rather **** my mum than my dad.

Kuwait, from memory? Might even have been against us, actually.

Think their head Sheik had a proper monk on about it too; took the players off.
Twas against France, fwiw.

Switches off pedant / public service mode.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Twas against France, fwiw.

Switches off pedant / public service mode.
Saw it on one of those god awful BBc3 'world cup greatest moments' shows the other day, where loads of celeb wankers comment on football like they are qualified

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
BBC panel shows like this are always terrible. It's like when you get Michael McIntyre (****) and Vanessa Pheltz (also a ****) offering their thoughts on "the world of business" on that show that comes on after The Apprentice. I know The Apprentice itself is a complete joke, but come on.

Johnners

If this start is anything to go by, reckon there'll be a few cards handed out this match.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That save off the header was something else. Slow motion didn't do it justice.. Neymar got A LOT behind that... Stunning save

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
This tournament is looking more and more open. Certainly not like pre tournament where you could only see three or four teams realistically winning it.

Johnners

I certainly can't claim to understand positioning and the intricacies of certain formations all that well, but wouldn't they be better off with a formation similar to Germany's yesterday? Or do they not really have the personnel for it?