• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion - England, India, Afghanistan

Jayzamann

International Regular
Would have been fun to see Afghanistan go the full 20, but this was always going to be a shellacking after the first innings.

smash84

The Tiger King
England looking very good in this tournament. Expecting them to make it to the semis at least if they continue with this kind of form

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
absolutely walloped by afghani tailender standards
Or just a few flukey hits, well done on the desperation to prove your totally wrong posts utterly right.

Some may say it would be more dignified to just admit you're wrong, but kudos for your stubborness:cool:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Or just a few flukey hits, well done on the desperation to prove your totally wrong posts utterly right.

Some may say it would be more dignified to just admit you're wrong, but kudos for your stubborness:cool:
wtf, was just posting half jokingly. ****ing hell, lay off on the sarcasm please.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Ian Chappell commented on how Wright had learnt to smash the ball down the ground through his time with the Melbourne Stars. Which I found funny, as I remember Wright doing that on debut in 2007 and the following summer against New Zealand, which was, you know, 3 and a half years before the Melbourne Stars were created.

He then questioned how Wright hadn't sighted his stint with the Melbourne Stars as the reason he got 99.

I mean sure, the guy has played for two IPL teams, played for England, played in New Zealand and won a World T20. But it was his 3 week stint playing T20 for Melbourne which caused him to dominate today?

Whatever you say Chappelli.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ian Chappell commented on how Wright had learnt to smash the ball down the ground through his time with the Melbourne Stars. Which I found funny, as I remember Wright doing that on debut in 2007 and the following summer against New Zealand, which was, you know, 3 and a half years before the Melbourne Stars were created.

He then questioned how Wright hadn't sighted his stint with the Melbourne Stars as the reason he got 99.

I mean sure, the guy has played for two IPL teams, played for England, played in New Zealand and won a World T20. But it was his 3 week stint playing T20 for Melbourne which caused him to dominate today?

Whatever you say Chappelli.
I hate Chappell amazingly, but he was joking.

Chappell now works for the Stars and was just mucking around.