• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F (Super 8) - Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** I can't wait til this elfin little **** gets out here to Brisbane and Perth.

See who he elbows then. Doesn't much like smellin the leather does Gambhir.

Come on Tait, bowl at his head ffs!

Edit: and out. Thank God. Disappointing lack of bruises though.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Not the quickest over we've ever seen from Tait, but he was still doing Gambhir for pace and bounce when the line was right. Love watching this Aussie side in T20's.

Vijay gone. Nannes has bowled beautifully first up. I'm predicting 134 all out.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Nannes' shape into the left handers looks so menacing.

Another ugly dismissal from Vijay, disappointing.

ed: nannes you hairy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
lol@the graphics. MJ "fast medium"?

Darn. Typing and I miss the wicket.

Oh, and superb fielding. That's already about 3 runs saved.

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Well, I had a bet on Raina to be top scorer for the innings. All he has to do is push singles until he hits double figures, should be easy.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hahaha, the vast majority of their runs have come off lucky mistimed/top edged hooks or pulls.

King Pietersen

International Captain
:laugh: This is hilarious batting from India. Would have thought they have learnt from the last T20 WC where they got dominated by Sidebottom and Broad at Lords.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly, if we don't prepare raging, rock hard, bouncy decks when India tour next time, we deserve to lose.

This is school boy stuff vs short bowling. So hope Tait gets to bowl to Yuvraj.

Dhoni to make the rest look rank amateur.

Edit: Nannes! WAFG. How quick would this bastard have been if he wasn't off downhill skiing in his 20s?

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Honestly, if we don't prepare raging, rock hard, bouncy decks when India tour next time, we deserve to lose.

This is school boy stuff vs short bowling. So hope Tait gets to bowl to Yuvraj.

Dhoni to make the rest look rank amateur.
Haha. SRT, Laxman, Dravid, Sehwag can handle the short stuff, thankfully.

pasag

RTDAS
Selectors should be congratulated for bringing Nannes back into the fold

then sacked for not selecting him last time around.