• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny/Lame jokes about World Cup

Xuhaib

International Coach
Osama bin laden has released a new video in which he claims he is still alive and england were **** at the world cup. British intelligence have dismissed the video, they said the video cud have being made anytime in the last 44 years:laugh:

Keep it coming.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The charges against the intruder in the England dressing room have been dropped after it was discovered that Rob Green let him in.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Fabio Capello was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He stopped and asked, “Can you manage dear?” To which the old lady replied: “No way. You got yourself into this mess. Don’t ask me to sort it out!”

Edged&Taken

U19 Vice-Captain
I can’t believe we only managed a draw against a rubbish team we should easily have beaten. . . . I’m ashamed to call myself Algerian.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
David Blaine is said to be distraught that his record for the longest period of doing **** all in a box has been broken by Wayne Rooney.

Oxo are issuing a commemorative cube to mark England's success; the box will be white with a St George cross and it will be marketed as laughing stock.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From Twitter:

All These Footballers Using Their Hands Is Just A Disgrace. First It Was Diego Maradona, Now Its Luis Suarez. Who Next? Rob Green?