• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C: Argentina, Cote d'Ivoire, Serbia & Montenegro, Holland

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
the heat was *****! to play sports in..I played cricket, and even died when umpiring (forgot my cap) it was plus 30 and not much wind around either!
good goal from Robben, those arent the easiest ones to score, but he did it and good.
this group could be indeed over after friday!

Land hup hup hol !

Craig

World Traveller
Nnanden said:
Can`t see how you can have such a radically different view. I thought IC should have at least drawn, but in the end, New Zealand just dominated from the baseline and nailed the conversions before overtime.
What sport are you watching? :wacko: :blink: :huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Craig

World Traveller
Kweek said:
the heat was *****! to play sports in..I played cricket, and even died when umpiring (forgot my cap) it was plus 30 and not much wind around either!
good goal from Robben, those arent the easiest ones to score, but he did it and good.
this group could be indeed over after friday!

Land hup hup hol !
I never knew the Dutch had multiple lives :laugh: :p

(I know what you mean but just had to do it)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Disappointing to hear that S&M's Nemanja Vidic will miss the rest of the World Cup after injuring knee ligaments in training. Didn't even get to play a game since he was suspended for the first match. The experience would have served him well and would have been helpful in the EPl but alas it is not so.

roseboy64

He's got no World Cup experience. Playing against the Argentinians is different to playing EPL teams.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
roseboy64 said:
Disappointing to hear that S&M's Nemanja Vidic will miss the rest of the World Cup after injuring knee ligaments in training. Didn't even get to play a game since he was suspended for the first match. The experience would have served him well and would have been helpful in the EPl but alas it is not so.
Can we please stop referring to Serbia * Montenegro as S&M :laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
They're looking worryingly good are your Argentines. An absolutely magical second goal. 2-0 ahead & only just over half an hour on the clock. :mellow:

alternative

Superb passing game from Argentina, especially the 2nd goal..
Crespo was definitely onside and the goal should hav allowed imo

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Argentina- Simply Awesome, the second goal was out of this world.

The Serbian defence which was so strong going into the World Cup, looks as brittle and as bad as anything on display, totally overawed.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Agree with that, one would think that the likes of Italy and England would defend a whole lot better. Taking nothing away from the Argies, some beautiful football being played.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Scary thought that Messi and Tevez are waiting in the wing. Talk about strength in depth.