• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Betting Thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i might take a day off from betting, dont really have a great feeling about todays games...

ill prolly end up putting some bets on though.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
i might take a day off from betting, dont really have a great feeling about todays games...

Simon,

For more information you can contact G-Line toll-free on:

NSW 1800 633 635
:p :p :p

Simon

Blewy said:
haha tbh wouldnt be such a bad thing, im up around $60 since the start of the cup so once that starts going backwards ill consider giving them a call :p

Blaze

Banned
Ended up going for Spain, Tunisia and Germany $5 -----> $19.65

Spain and Ukraine Handicap draw (Spain win by one) $5 -----> $17

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Not putting much money on tomorrow, nothing grabs me for a decent large bet

£2 on Ecuador, England, Sweden to win

quids on pretty unrealistic scorecasts

Blaze

Banned
****, lucky I got a tip from a mate and covered my basis with a sapin, draw and germany combo.

Still, wasn't looking too good there in either of those last two games...

Blaze

Banned
broncoman said:

Did you end up putting anything on simon?

I reckon I will probably take tonight off. Can't really see much value..

Simon

Blaze said:
Did you end up putting anything on simon?

I reckon I will probably take tonight off. Can't really see much value..
naa i didnt and i actually enjoyed watching it more, i think ill take a few days off betting and just enjoy the games...

Blaze

Banned
broncoman said:
naa i didnt and i actually enjoyed watching it more, i think ill take a few days off betting and just enjoy the games...
That's a good point actually. It means you can support whoever you feel like, knowing that it doesn't mean much one way or the other.

Simon

Blaze said:
That's a good point actually. It means you can support whoever you feel like, knowing that it doesn't mean much one way or the other.
yeh exactly, i was getting all worked up the other day when france and switzerland were playing, as well as Korea's constant crapness throughout the first half, the Spain v Ukraine was a pleasant change...
even if i did pick all 3 results night and the multi would have paid me $10.88

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Getting in on the betting thing today.

$10 on Sweden to win @ 1.90
$5 on Costa Rica to win + Lampard first goal vs T&T @ 26.60
$5 on Alexandersson first goal vs Paraguay @ 21.00

Accumulator on Sweden, Argentina and Portugal to win their next games, and Mexico and Angola to draw. $5 @ 14.17

Doubt I'll get a return on any of them bar Sweden, but hey...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just to update yesterday's investments:

£3 on England to win 4-0 @ 7-1 ( 8-) )

£5 on England, Argentina, Holland & Portugal to win next games. Pays £16.87 plus stake.

Exactly even for tournament thus far, with £20 still riding.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good stuff Dave.

I've got $25 on Holland to win at $1.90, and they're up 2-1. 2-0 was more comforting.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jono said:
Good stuff Dave.

I've got $25 on Holland to win at $1.90, and they're up 2-1. 2-0 was more comforting.
They're fairly generous odds on Holland. Not surprised you've gone (reasonably) big.