• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

32 Interviews in 56 days

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hi

Thanks. My Croatian friend is busy and I am left with searching for some one from that country apart from some one from Angola. Do suggest some one for Croatia at least from the forums people.

I might have a person from Togo and Ivory Coast but I am not sure till I get the actual answers. I do have some one from Japan now.

The recent interviews done:

S and M

France

Paraguay

Portugal

Any help on the 4 countries will be highly appreciated.

Pratyush

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pratyush said:
Duffer, any progress?
Haven't been able to contact him yet. I think he's changed numbers since I left that job. I'll ask my old boss to see if he has it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
duffer said:
Haven't been able to contact him yet. I think he's changed numbers since I left that job. I'll ask my old boss to see if he has it.
Would be highly appreciated as Ivory Coast is the only country left now..

Thanks.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Gaaaaaah, sorry I missed out on this thread. Don`t really agree with a few of the points on Croatia, but I guess it`s all about opinion.

Great work Pratyoosh. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nnanden said:
Gaaaaaah, sorry I missed out on this thread. Don`t really agree with a few of the points on Croatia, but I guess it`s all about opinion.

Great work Pratyoosh. :)
Thank you..! :)

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Pratyush said:
He gave a very good interview Pedro. Thanks a lot for that. :)
Oh jolly good, didn't see the interview up here so I thought it might have gone teets up. The series has been excellent, well done.