• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would love a NZ or SA world cup win

Xuhaib

International Coach
The moment I realized Pakistan is **** and will not go all the way I have been backing these two (NZ more ) and I hope it happens. I would prefer a new champion this time around we need to have more diverse winners. I know England has also not won a WC ever but the way they treat ODI cricket like a step child I say **** them and hope even Bangla wins it before them.

So hoorah for EnZed and Saffers.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I think Pakistan has the bowling depth to upset Australia (or whoever they play in the quarters) - just need Misbah to finally score a century and Afridi to do a Maxwell

paulted

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
A Pakistan win would be a great fairytale. Unfancied, underrated, and under the radar

jonbrooks

International Debutant
I don't think Pak is ****. They've had a tough time and are battling really hard. Of course I want my team to win but I still think everyone in the quarters has a good chance of winningl

viriya

International Captain
Yea I've been supporting NZ and SA since I realized SL has no chance this WC from months ago. SA has been a letdown so far. I also hope Pak kicks out Aus, and Ban pulls of some magic and beats India.

Anyone other than Ind or Aus really.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Agreed, shades of 92 allover again.
there is nothing 92 about this team that side had 4 ATG's they were just slow of the blocks but once they got in their groove it was very tough stopping them this side has only 1 world class player in Misbah and thats it.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Their bowling has been pretty good though. Not imran khan or wasim akram levels but they've been really impressive lately.