• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm ups for World Cup

halba

International 12th Man
are windies going to lose this match? scotland only need to double their score with 7 in hand...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both games quite evenly poised. Hopefully bodes well for the actual pool games.

nevermind

U19 Debutant
Windies win by 3 runs, Scotland almost got them but lost too many wickets at the end.

So another upset in the warm up games.

Last edited:

halba

International 12th Man
Windies win by 3 runs, Scotland almost got them but lost too many wickets at the end.

So another upset in the warm up games.
not surprised to see WI struggle against scotland. WI are fast trending out of test status, as are bangladesh. WI is already a minnow standard team.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scotland are certainly exceeding my expectations so far. Looking like one of the strongest associates.

Jimbo the giant

U19 12th Man
not surprised to see WI struggle against scotland. WI are fast trending out of test status, as are bangladesh. WI is already a minnow standard team.
Is nz still overrated and sl still underrated?

Surprised to see Scotland get close and Miller bowling in the last 10. Windies can do much better imo. Taylor and Holder didn't bowl. If Scotland can continue like this they could surprise. Its a pity they're in what appears to be the harder pool. They might have had an outside chance of a qf. Berrington proved to be a true South African. Scotland were home and hosed at one stage.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
very disappointed with our boys.With all due respect to Zim, with the team we put out, i would have expected a win for us-not for Zim to canter to victory..worrying for us but i suppose its a good reality call of what we must do if we are going to get to the latter stages of this comp..

cnerd123

likes this
Ireland beating BD not really an upset.

BD batsmen managing only 6 boundaries in their score of 189. The Irish batsman managed 16 boundaries.

BD's spinners all had a good outing. The quicks returned pretty poor figures, barring Mortaza, who was also one of only 5 batsmen from BD to score in double figures. Youngster Soumya Sarkar top scored with 45 off 51 but didn't bowl.

ajdude

International Coach
Scotland are certainly exceeding my expectations so far. Looking like one of the strongest associates.
their top six looks so good on paper, in no order Mommsen, Berrington, Machan, Coetzer, Gardiner and MacLeod with Coleman as well.