• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
India's issue is that they have everything at stake, and an opponent who are just playing brave, a tad mindless, and carefree cricket without much to lose, if not nothing at all.
will have to agree with you on this that this Pakistan team playing quite carefree cricket. They look relaxed too which probably does them a world of good.

Yeah. Harbhajan always does well in pitches that have a bit of bounce in 'em too. India can bowl 40 overs safely with Zak, Bhajji, AshWIN and Yuvraj. The team with the better batsmen will win imo.(ie, India:p)
Since it will be a batting pitch the difference in the two teams respective battings will not be as much. Bowling to make the difference :p

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
I don't really care where Pakistan are to be perfectly honest, I won't make any bones about it. This match is all about us, if we go out there and execute out skills like we did against Australia then no matter who they put on the park, we will win.

I don't think it is a case of us being anaylsts here or looking over our shoulder and comparing apples as it were! if we play to our best then it really does come down to us and how we play.

smash84

The Tiger King
I don't really care where Pakistan are to be perfectly honest, I won't make any bones about it. This match is all about us, if we go out there and execute out skills like we did against Australia then no matter who they put on the park, we will win.

I don't think it is a case of us being anaylsts here or looking over our shoulder and comparing apples as it were! if we play to our best then it really does come down to us and how we play.
Thank you for adding one more line to your post that you are copying and pasting everywhere :p

cricpk

U19 12th Man

If Pakistan play to their potential, India will be no where near to match us. As it has always been the case :P

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
so how come we always had better team then yours, producing better results?
You have won, World Cup and reached one final which is the same as us, and you have lost 5 out of 5 times to us in World Cup play, I don't know on what plannet that counts as having better results.

As I say we dont have to improve on how we played in the last match against the 3 time champions we just have to go out their and repeat it, that is what top level cricket is about repeating high quality performances.

smash84

The Tiger King
You have won, World Cup and reached one final which is the same as us, and you have lost 5 out of 5 times to us in World Cup play, I don't know on what plannet that counts as having better results.

As I say we dont have to improve on how we played in the last match against the 3 time champions we just have to go out their and repeat it, that is what top level cricket is about repeating high quality performances.
dude we will also do to you what we did to 3 time world champions i.e. skittle you out for well below 200 :p..........

P.S. correction we have only played you 4 times to date in WCs so it will now be 4-1 and not 5-1 :p

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
There is too much hype for this match. People have to remember that there is also another semi-final being played between NZ and Sri Lanka.

BTW has anyone here been to the two most extreme cricket forums on the net. I'm talking about PakPassion and Indian cricket fans for anyone who got confused as to which forums I was talking about :laugh:. The amount of hate directed at the other country on those forums for this match is just incredible.

smash84

The Tiger King
lol......one of the comments from one of the forums

"You need to sit back, stop getting your panties twisted and watch a game or two. I don't see how any of you think the Pakis are going to beat India."

:lol:

cricpk

U19 12th Man

PAKISTAN
Opposition Span Mat Won Lost Tied NR %
v India 1978-2010 119 69 46 0 4 60.00

Last edited:

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
dude we will also do to you what we did to 3 time world champions i.e. skittle you out for well below 200 :p..........

P.S. correction we have only played you 4 times to date in WCs so it will now be 4-1 and not 5-1 :p
4-0 plus 2-0 iin T20 world cups actually takes it to 6-0 soon to be 7-0 :)

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
PAKISTAN
Opposition Span Mat Won Lost Tied NR %
v India 1978-2010 119 69 46 0 4 60.00
Yeah look mate, you can bring out all the stats you like the fact remains how many times has Pakistan beaten India in the World Cup? that is the pinnacle of our sport that is when the pressure is on, and the best deliever, and you have never managed that against us, to be quite honest.