• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 37 - Ireland v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I understand the role that Porterfield plays, but I do think it must put quite a bit of pressure on his teammates. Needs more singles, at the very least.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well done Stirling! Not sure what to make of Porterfield's innings. Rest of the Irish team still have a lot to do.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds like a great innings from him. But be warned, media of the world - puns on his name are not acceptable.

Uppercut

Why do we always try to hit loads of boundaries before taking the batting powerplay? Such a tactical fail, it's damaged a lot of our chases.

Blaze 18

Banned
Well done Ireland, impressive win. Sterling effort indeed! You've got to feel for Netherlands. They've competed well in this World Cup, but they don't have a win to show for it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Again, who knows what could've been if they kept their heads during the Bangladesh game? :( Regardless, well done Ireland, you've won me over.

Uppercut

It's funny how our entire tournament has been characterised by quality pressure bowling and horrendous batting collapses but both of our wins have come from chasing down big scores after the bowlers didn't get the job done.