• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 22 - India v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debris

International 12th Man
Every time I see a crap review like that, I hope it is a no-ball so they get punished.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ashwin should be given a run for 3 games now. Chawla has had his chance, he can gagf now.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Pathan should be allowed to bat up the order in this match. Give him some game time.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Ashwin should be given a run for 3 games now. Chawla has had his chance, he can gagf now.
Indeed. Chawla's googly is good and potentially dangerous, but he isn't picking up three wickets with it per game and he's just not accurate enough. Ashwin also has the carrom ball too, which I'd guess will have a similar effect against poor players of spin.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
yuvraj official strike bowler

now sachin to get a century like he did against zimbabwe a decade back when we were chasing 190 odd .. if only anyone remembers the match i am talking about

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dunno why Ireland kept missing his straight ones or slapping wide ones to fielders. I'm happy the wickets were taken, just wish it was someone else taking them. :laugh:

India's bowling and Dhoni's field placement still look very unconvincing.

Last edited: