• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 19 - Bangladesh v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Meh, India have a long and illustrious history of playing up to the strengths of their opposition. I'm the most pessimistic Indian fan out there, but even I wouldn't use Bangladesh's respective batting perfomances against WI and India to get worried.
Yep - the point has been made several times, but Bangladesh would've more than likely scored a lot less if they chasing less. And that's due mostly to the field-settings and India's contentment with Bangladesh's scoring rate.

shivfan

Banned
58 all out....

Benn 4-18
Roach 3-19
Sammy 3-21

I think those are the stats, but if not, they're something similar, and make for great reading.

Spark

Global Moderator
Appalling. Abysmal. Execrable.

Just really ****ing horribly dreadfully extraordinarily astonishingly ****.

Spark

Global Moderator
Well, not a good day today. Two really quite awful matches. Tomorrow will be better.

I am assuming that the WI will win this in a gallop... a fair assumption, no?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully Bangladesh take out their frustrations on England. :p :ph34r:

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
Got to love the Windies enthusiasm.They celebrate every victory like it's a world cup winning one :D

shivfan

Banned
Got to love the Windies enthusiasm.They celebrate every victory like it's a world cup winning one :D
That's because we don't win many ODI matches....
:laugh:
Remember, according to the ICC rankings, Bangladesh are supposed to be better.