• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 18 - New Zealand v Zimbabwe

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Regis Chakabva? Zim have pretty much only got 1 batsman left in Craig Ervine. Should have bowled first.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
No Williams. Alistair Campbell has been a lousy national selector. No logic in the Zim sides. Coventry has been a disaster. NZ to win this comfortably.
Williams is actually injured FTR. From the players available I would've picked exactly this side today (different batting order mind you) but the original squad selected was dire. No Masakadza in the initial squad, then no Masakadza when Ervine pulled out, then no Maskadza when Mawoyo pulled out - was a joke. Shingi is proving what a dire pick he was too, leapfrogged by Rainsford's squad replacement even though they're like for like.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
cricinfo said:
"curl in the air for Mills. Comes in from wide of the crease, and straightens in the air and goes through outside off stump."
How difficult is it for them to just call it ****ing outswing?

Flem274*

123/5
Phlegm to come in, rage and quote Bond's autobiography upon reading this post.
Supporters can say what they like tbh. It's people like Richard Hadlee telling Bond not to talk NZ up going into major games and believing all the national stereotypes that grinds my gears.

Mike5181

International Captain
Bennett to pull a Kenya and McCullum has an excuse to go out and slog because of the smaller total.

BeeGee

International Captain
NZ look so much better when they bowl first. We have some very good ODI bowlers and bowling first plays to that strength... so it drives me nuts when Vettori continually wants to bat first and say's that would suit the team best. :dry: