• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Bets

Howe_zat

Audio File
Here's my offer to any non-England fan (and I'll take on multiple forumers):

If England knocks out your team, I get your avatar. If your team knocks England out, you get mine. Bet lasts until the next time the teams play each other in any format.
No-one?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If Australia win the World Cup I will walk down Martin Place at lunch time naked. It cannot happen.

Howe_zat

Audio File
India are bound to mess up sooner or later, may as well be against us. You're on. :happy:

Having a Sree avatar would make my posts seem a lot more insane than they actually are, would have a curious effect on the forum.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Luke Wright to average more than 20 with the bat. If he does you pick him as your avatar. If he doesn't, I have the avatar of your choosing. Duration: month. Takers?

Athlai

Not Terrible
New Zealand will win the world cup, you get my avatar for a month if I lose, I get yours for six if you lose.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Because they're fun, and my avatar could do with a change anyway.

Here's my offer to any non-England fan (and I'll take on multiple forumers):

If England knocks out your team, I get your avatar. If your team knocks England out, you get mine. Bet lasts until the next time the teams play each other in any format.
Really wish some Irish or Bangladesh fan had taken you up.. :p

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sachin will score his 100th hundred in a semi/quarter final game. Sachin is your avatar for a month if I win, your choice for a month if I lose. Anyone?

Teja.

Global Moderator
I'm in an avatar bet with Himanv re the WC Final. It's a 1 month bet. Thoughts on which annoying teenage popular singer I should make his DP after India's inevitable victory? Gomez is already taken.

cnerd123

likes this
Rebecca Black, it'll even be symbolic - seeing as Friday was the last day he had his own DP before losing it for a month.

Howe_zat

Audio File
india if they bat first will score more than 300 in the final any one taking that ? for 2 weeks
I'll take that. For all this talk on the Indian batting line up they've only got past 300 once (against Bangladesh) despite several oppertunities. And SL have an excellent bowling attack. I'd say they're much better suited to chasing.