• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England fans - who do you want to win?

Which semi-finalist do the England fans want to win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: Well done Mitchell, Perm, PF, sp713, Tomm NCCC, Currie, Sanz and skd. 8-) Can't remember if Gundry is (was? :happy: ) an Aussie or a Kiwi...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm backing NZ because they have more great posters on here (Craigos, Voltman, James himself etc)
Not to mention thierry henry, Rich Edmunds, Perm, Greg, 16toS, Somerset, Matt Currie, Tim, KiWiNiNjA, Towns, shaka, zinzan12... and if you were REALLY stretching a point you could even mention nibbs and Gundry.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not to mention thierry henry, Rich Edmunds, Perm, Greg, 16toS, Somerset, Matt Currie, Tim, Towns, shaka, zinzan12... and if you were REALLY stretching a point you could even mention nibbs and Gundry.
:cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Disappointed to be mentioned AFTER Craigos... :ph34r:
Should just be honoured to be mentioned tbh

Well, you ARE an Aussie fan, after all...

TBH, there's soooooooo many fine upstanding Kiwis on here it'd take a pretty long think to mention 'em all.
Yeah, that's why I just mentioned three tbh. Sorry perm, you would have been fourth...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't worry, I filled-in for you. :cool:
Not to mention thierry henry, Rich Edmunds, Perm, Greg, 16toS, Somerset, Matt Currie, Tim, Towns, shaka, zinzan12... and if you were REALLY stretching a point you could even mention nibbs and Gundry.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I picked you for a Sir Geoffrey not so long ago, didn't I? Surely that has to mean more than a random look-at-how-clever-I-am post...? :down:

And it's only been quoted once before... :unsure: