• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

The_Bunny

State Regular
Hey guys i missed the crap running part, what happened could anyone elaborate it?
From cricinfo (I imagine you saw this though)

9.2 Collymore to Ponting, no run, madness! Good length on the stumps, Ponting gets over it and drives in front of mid-on and sets off, Hayden stands unmoved and sends him back, Pontings halfway down the track, turns and sprints back to his end and manages to beat the throw

pup11

International Coach
I would say it was a poor call from Hayden but big blow for Aussies since Ponting was looking so good out there.

EDIT: Has Hayden gone mad or something whats wrong with calling?