• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

pup11

International Coach
I think Clarke in this WC has had the flair of the Michael Clarke in his first year of international cricket and that added with his new found maturity which has made him look a better player in this series.

EDIT: Matty Hayden of old is also back, i love it when Haydos dominates it like this.

pup11

International Coach
Are there any reserve days for Super 8 games because the weather today ain't looking that good.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bravo comes into the attack whom i consider a very willy and smart odi bowler.
Teehee, you said "willy".

He's a bit too clever for his own good. He'd benefit a lot from not trying to make something happen with every ball.

pup11

International Coach
Aussies pushing the run-rate now, great stuff from the Aussies.

Hayden has been warned for running on the pitch by Aleem Dar.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are all of you registered on that fantasy cricket do da?

if so how are you all doing?
Chanderpaul, Gayle, Samuels, Taylor and Powell in action for me today. I would have bought some Aussie players, but the good ones are too expensive.