• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

Evermind

International Debutant
...and Collingwood falls.

I'm gonna watch the rest of the game for the sheer comedy of Murali vs Nixon, Bopara, Mahmood, etc.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Despite the CB series we are a p*ss poor one day team and to be quite honest it would be a travesty if we got to the final.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think anyone will ever understand how Australia and New Zealand capitulated to England in the CB series.

haroon510

International 12th Man
well Sangakara isn't playing good and he isn't in a good form other than that if they get a good start from upal thranga and jaysurya this team is formidable.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I really hope SL go on to win this WC. Not that it will make tonight feel much better - our batting has been beyond abysmal, and sheer stupidity of some of our guys continues to beggar belief - but it would just bring some much needed interest to a horribly predictable tournament.

As for England, Fletcher's going to have to go some to justify this. Chances are we'll match our 1996 effort and fail to win a single game against non-minnows.

simmy

International Regular
I really hope SL go on to win this WC. Not that it will make tonight feel much better - our batting has been beyond abysmal, and sheer stupidity of some of our guys continues to beggar belief - but it would just bring some much needed interest to a horribly predictable tournament.

As for England, Fletcher's going to have to go some to justify this. Chances are we'll match our 1996 effort and fail to win a single game against non-minnows.
You realise that India and Pak are at home watching this on TV!?!

Beleg

International Regular
Sri Lanka's top five batting is very good. What they really really miss is a lower-middle order hitter.

Their bowling is top-class.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sri Lanka's top five batting is very good. What they really really miss is a lower-middle order hitter.

Their bowling is top-class.
Not really. 3/5ths of it is, but Fernando as the 4th bowler couldn't in good conscience be called "top-class". Today's performance notwithstanding, obv. :ph34r: