• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's Day by Day Preview of all 16 Nations

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Been lukin' 4wud 2 dis...

Bit of a problem tho...!
Goughy in the article said:
In 8 completed games against these opponents they won 8 and only lost once.
Hope that can be corrected!

Good stuff, mind. As I expected, TBH.

Good to hear an Englishman writing\talking about South Africa without a patronising undertone a la Andrew Miller.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Goughy that was excellent article.

Don't get me wrong or anything but how was this distinguished:
Cricket Web Prediction - 2nd. Close but further World Cup heartache for South Africa.
Edit: Like did all the writers have a view on this or is it from any other source, just a thought thats all.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Goughy that was excellent article.

Don't get me wrong or anything but how was this distinguished:

Edit: Like did all the writers have a view on this or is it from any other source, just a thought thats all.
The cricket Web staff put together a predicted finish for the tournament. It is also the order in which the previews have been released.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Australia

and that spells the end of our series of preview articles. Hope you all enjoyed reading them. The writers certianly put a lot of effort into writing them :)

Look out for the review articles to follow the World Cup :)

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Australia

and that spells the end of our series of preview articles. Hope you all enjoyed reading them. The writers certianly put a lot of effort into writing them :)

Look out for the review articles to follow the World Cup :)
Do different writers get their chances there?