• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's Day by Day Preview of all 16 Nations

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Out of interest, who's writing the rest?

My guess, incidentally, would be:
West Indies... hmm, Liam possibly?
Pakistan... haven't a clue
Australia... Fuller?
Sri Lanka... Dasa or SJS?
South Africa... Kev Gough?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!

My guess, incidentally, would be:
West Indies... hmm, Liam possibly?
Australia... Fuller?
Sri Lanka... Dasa or SJS?
South Africa... Kev Gough?
I would say, but I don't know how privileged that information is.

Fiery

Banned
I know it was a serious question - guess I should be a bit more sensitive given recent happenings...

It's pretty oft-discussed that he chose the forum-name _Ed_ as part of his surname, so I was just surprised you hadn't spotted that anywhere.
Thanks Richard. Nice work Ed

FRAZ

International Captain

?
Rich ! my humble wish is that you write over here on this topic please !
And please do write about the captaincy problems .Feel free to take notes from my posts . You have all the rights !
So request is there cuz I can understand your English relatively easily !!!

James

Cricket Web Owner
These are the ones remaining:

8th March - Sri Lanka - Neil
9th March - West Indies - Liam
10th March - Pakistan - Eddie
11th March - South Africa - Kev Goughy
12th March - Australia - Cameron

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Excellent article from Sudeep regarding India, very balanced and accurate. Thought somewhere Dhoni deserved a mention though. He's the big difference between India from 2003 to India of 2007 really.

Fiery

Banned
Excellent article from Sudeep regarding India, very balanced and accurate. Thought somewhere Dhoni deserved a mention though. He's the big difference between India from 2003 to India of 2007 really.
Yeah that was notable . Dhoni is a superstar of the game and could/will be the difference between India winning or losing this WC

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
These are the ones remaining:

8th March - Sri Lanka - Neil
9th March - West Indies - Liam
10th March - Pakistan - Eddie
11th March - South Africa - Kev Goughy
12th March - Australia - Cameron
le's doing Pakistan? Interesting...
Cameron = Burgey?

haroon510

International 12th Man
the video of kumara sangakara sledging pollock is so funny. i have watched it like 10 times and i still enjoy it whenever i see it. sangkara is hilarious.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil in the article said:
Combining 577 ODI caps, Sri Lanka have half of their new ball and middle-innings provision covered befored Jayawardene even needs to think.
:laugh: