• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Cricketer? - Episode II

Pick your player

• Total voters

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Of the lesser known/experienced players due to participate...and Graeme Smith. Not quite the big names in world cricket.

At least one from each team and 21 in total.

Which do you look forward most to seeing? Who garners your support? Who makes your mouth water? Ok, I'll stop now.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow. I really thought people could put 2 and 2 together in search of 5. It's clearly a take on the other thread of similar name. I had high hopes I wouldn't have to spell it out...

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow. I really thought people could put 2 and 2 together in search of 5. It's clearly a take on the other thread of similar name. I had high hopes I wouldn't have to spell it out...
:huh:
You didn't exactly make it terribly clear.What is "What Cricketer" meant to mean?

C_C

International Captain
Imran Nazir.
This guy's batting is so terribly flawed but when he gets going, he makes Afridi look like a plodder. Reminds me a bit of Basit Ali - a far more aggressive and less solid version of him. This guy can be so good on his day that if even if McGrath runs into him when Nazir is on a rampage, I can see Glenn going for 10-0-100-0 kinda figures.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Of the lesser known/experienced players due to participate...and Graeme Smith. Not quite the big names in world cricket.

At least one from each team and 21 in total.

Which do you look forward most to seeing? Who garners your support? Who makes your mouth water? Ok, I'll stop now.
Disregarding Smith for obvious reasons...

Uthappa all the way. The rest, with the exception of Tharanga, are all decidedly average.

But :eek: at Anderson Cummins playing for Can, though. Can we bank on some Goins this time?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Rahim played a Test match in England in 2005, to good effect, and McCallum... well, he's not going to blow anyone away, is he? He's Scottish, and if he was any cop he'd have played some NCL in the last couple of years.