• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh Thread

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
I'll get out of and into whatever threads I want to.
Well, then stop insulting Bangladesh Cricket in Bangladesh threads. Noone is forcing you to drag your *** into these threads.

And I'm sick of people talking them up way beyond what they've merited.
well then dont visit the threads related to Bangladesh

And West Indies, too, probably... 8-)
Atleast WI have won 2 world Cups and keep winning tournaments every now and then and dont forget they are still the ICC trophy Champs and you know who they beat in the finals. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So No people wont be saying that about WI, because no matter how poor they are WI have shown that they are still capable of winning major tournaments, there is only one team(apart from Zim and BD) which has not won a single major tournament in last 30 years.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dasa said:
So what? It still doesn't give you the right to badmouth an entire country because their cricket team has an effect on your beloved stats. Spread your hate elsewhere, because I and many others don't appreciate you clogging up this thread with negativity.

I notice that you ignored Jono's request that you show some respect. Do you honestly think you're above even showing basic respect and courtesy to people?
Err... no.
I'm showing, as far as I'm concerned, no disrespect.
Bangladesh's cricket team do not merit praise accoding to me. So I don't give them it.
I've said nothing and nothing about Bangladesh outside the cricket-field. I've also said that they do not cause a bad effect on "my beloved" stats, because I simply ignore anything that happens in games involving them.
I find you are grossly overreacting to suggest I "badmouth an entire country" or "spread my hate". As far as I'm concerned I've done nothing of the sort of either.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sanz said:
Well, then stop insulting Bangladesh Cricket in Bangladesh threads. Noone is forcing you to drag your *** into these threads.
I'll insult Bangladesh cricket if I feel it deserves it. And it does. Otherwise people can make the ludicrous claims that games involving Bangladesh are credible as ODIs and Tests, when they palpably are not.
well then dont visit the threads related to Bangladesh
I'll visit whatever I want if I want to post something.
Atleast WI have won 2 world Cups and keep winning tournaments every now and then and dont forget they are still the ICC trophy Champs and you know who they beat in the finals. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So No people wont be saying that about WI, because no matter how poor they are WI have shown that they are still capable of winning major tournaments, there is only one team(apart from Zim and BD) which has not won a single major tournament in last 30 years.
You really think badmouthing England hurts me? In the slightest?
Nothing you say does has any effect whatsoever in that respect.
If Bangladesh, post-WC2003 Zimbabwe, Kenya and the Associate Nations didn't have their games classed "ODIs" I'd be delighted, I wouldn't give a flying **** that it made England the least successful ODI side.
Because we deserve it. We don't by-and-large have enough realisation of the importance of ODIs.
So really... you'd do well not to clutch at those particular straws.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
Err... no.
Bangladesh's cricket team do not merit praise accoding to me. So I don't give them it.
You do disrespect them by badmouthing them at every given opportunity.

I've said nothing and nothing about Bangladesh outside the cricket-field. I've also said that they do not cause a bad effect on "my beloved" stats, because I simply ignore anything that happens in games involving them.
No you dont IGNORE them, you jump into every discussion related to Bangladesh Cricket and badmouth them.

I find you are grossly overreacting to suggest I "badmouth an entire country" or "spread my hate". As far as I'm concerned I've done nothing of the sort of either.
Wain Wain Wain..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
I'll insult Bangladesh cricket if I feel it deserves it. And it does. Otherwise people can make the ludicrous claims that games involving Bangladesh are credible as ODIs and Tests, when they palpably are not.
If you have problem with Bangladesh Cricket discussion then take up with admins of this forum. You dont ****in own this forum. Go and tell them that Bangladesh Cricket doesn't deserve to be discussed on an esteemed forum like this one. But let me guess..you dont have the balls to take it up with the owners of this forum.

I'll visit whatever I want if I want to post something.
If you want to visit these forums and post in a civil manner then you are more than welcome to do so, else I will start a thread requesting the Forum admin to banish you from all Bangla threads and guess what there are many people who will support that kinda move. but I will use it as last resort.

You really think badmouthing England hurts me? In the slightest?
Nothing you say does has any effect whatsoever in that respect.
Who is badmouthing England ? I am just showing you your hypocrisy on the issue. Why not you go and badmouth England ODI cricket and that the stats against England should not be taken seriously and blah.

If Bangladesh, post-WC2003 Zimbabwe, Kenya and the Associate Nations didn't have their games classed "ODIs" I'd be delighted, I wouldn't give a flying **** that it made England the least successful ODI side.Because we deserve it. We don't by-and-large have enough realisation of the importance of ODIs.
Oh so england are not doing well because they dont show enough importance to ODIs, is that why they were not doing so well as a cricketing nation for 15 years, someone must have forgotten to show importance to cricket for 15 years ? This is pure BS. Kenya reached semis of the world cup, Did england reach the Super Six ?:laugh: :laugh:

So really... you'd do well not to clutch at those particular straws.
And you will do well to stay out of Bangla discussions.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
In your idiotic estimation.
You'd do well not to comment on things you know precisely nothing about.
Jeez..have a look at this thread and you will know if my estimation is idiotic.:laugh: :laugh:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
One last time - We know your opinion on Bangladesh Cricket. You have said it more than once and we have heard it more than once. You dont have to start your crusade in every Bangla discussion.

There are some people on this forum who are genuinly interseted in discussing Bangladesh Cricket, why not let them discuss it peacefully.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sanz said:
You do disrespect them by badmouthing them at every given opportunity.
No, I don't. I rightly think low of their cricket team.
No you dont IGNORE them, you jump into every discussion related to Bangladesh Cricket and badmouth them.
I do absolutely nothing of the sort - most discussions involving Bangladesh I stay well clear of, I only ever stray into the things to point-out that they're nowhere near as good as some sometimes think they are.
Wain Wain Wain..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Err, WTF are you on about?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sanz said:
If you have problem with Bangladesh Cricket discussion then take up with admins of this forum. You dont ****in own this forum. Go and tell them that Bangladesh Cricket doesn't deserve to be discussed on an esteemed forum like this one. But let me guess..you dont have the balls to take it up with the owners of this forum.
Err, when did I say it should be banned from being discussed?
What I said was when it is discussed I'll continue to point-out that they're no use for international cricket at present.
If you want to visit these forums and post in a civil manner then you are more than welcome to do so, else I will start a thread requesting the Forum admin to banish you from all Bangla threads and guess what there are many people who will support that kinda move. but I will use it as last resort.
Except that there's no such thing as a "Bangla thread" - all threads concern anything concerning cricket.
And anyone can make any comment on anything relating to cricket they wish to do.
You can't stop me saying "Bangladesh aren't good enough".
Who is badmouthing England ? I am just showing you your hypocrisy on the issue.
You're saying "ha, England are rubbish!" and trying to cause the same offence to me that I cause to you when I say "Bangaladesh are REALLY rubbish". And I'm pointing-out that you can't do that, because it doesn't hurt me to have England's rubbishness pointed-out to me.
Why not you go and badmouth England ODI cricket and that the stats against England should not be taken seriously and blah.
Err, what? That makes precisely no sense whatsoever.
Oh so england are not doing well because they dont show enough importance to ODIs, is that why they were not doing so well as a cricketing nation for 15 years, someone must have forgotten to show importance to cricket for 15 years ? This is pure BS. Kenya reached semis of the world cup, Did england reach the Super Six ?:laugh: :laugh:
Err, once again - that doesn't hurt me at all.
When did I actually mention that the cause of the problem was not taking things seriously? I simply said that our paucity is a sufficient punishment for that.
And you will do well to stay out of Bangla discussions.
No, I won't, because otherwise people will get away with predending Bangladesh games are credible Tests and ODIs when they're not.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sanz said:
One last time - We know your opinion on Bangladesh Cricket. You have said it more than once and we have heard it more than once. You dont have to start your crusade in every Bangla discussion.

There are some people on this forum who are genuinly interseted in discussing Bangladesh Cricket, why not let them discuss it peacefully.
Err, because people regularly try to credit Bangladesh as a Test or ODI-standard team. I'll always point-out that they're not if I see someone doing such.
I won't say anything if I see someone discussing Bangladesh domestic cricket, because I take no interest in the thing.
But if people say stuff like "Mohammad Ashraful's brilliant" or some rubbish along those lines, I'll argue with it.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
Err, when did I say it should be banned from being discussed?
What I said was when it is discussed I'll continue to point-out that they're no use for international cricket at present.
Why ?? You have said it more than once, those who want to discuss it will discuss it anyway. There is no need for you to ranting off about Bangladesh in every discussion.

Except that there's no such thing as a "Bangla thread" - all threads concern anything concerning cricket.
Not Really !! Actually there are specific thread for Bangladesh, like this one, which you seem to be spoiling right now.

And anyone can make any comment on anything relating to cricket they wish to do.You can't stop me saying "Bangladesh aren't good enough".[/
Oh I cant, but please be sure the ADMINs can.

You're saying "ha, England are rubbish!" and trying to cause the same offence to me that I cause to you when I say "Bangaladesh are REALLY rubbish". And I'm pointing-out that you can't do that, because it doesn't hurt me to have England's rubbishness pointed-out to me.
No I am pointing the kind of hypocrite you are, england are also bad, but you simple ignore that and yet in case of Banglaedsh you rant in every Bangladesh discussion. i am not trying to hurt you by pointing England's rubbishness but Iam tyring to hurt you by pointing your hypocrisy.

Err, what? That makes precisely no sense whatsoever.
Yeah like most of your posts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Err, once again - that doesn't hurt me at all.
When did I actually mention that the cause of the problem was not taking things seriously? I simply said that our paucity is a sufficient punishment for that.
I am not trying to hurt, but pointing your Hypocrisy when it comes to English ODI cricket.

No, I won't, because otherwise people will get away with predending Bangladesh games are credible Tests and ODIs when they're not.
Yes, They are. all you need to do is check the stats, if you know how to look @. :laugh: :laugh:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
Err, because people regularly try to credit Bangladesh as a Test or ODI-standard team. I'll always point-out that they're not if I see someone doing such.
I won't say anything if I see someone discussing Bangladesh domestic cricket, because I take no interest in the thing.
But if people say stuff like "Mohammad Ashraful's brilliant" or some rubbish along those lines, I'll argue with it.
Whether they are a Test/ODI standard team is not for anyone of us to decide. Your beloved country voted for their test status too. So Just shut up and let us discuss Bangladesh Cricket.

And yes Mohammad Ashraful is better than Richard Blakey, Ian Blackwell etc

You really think that the likes of Kabir Ali and Sadiq Mahmood are better than any Bangla Cricketers ?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
Err... no.
So how is:

I guess it really just shows how unimportant Bangladesh are.

not disrespecting them?

adharcric

International Coach
Seriously Richard, get your stuck-up arrogance out of the way and open your eyes.
If you want to say that you don't rate Bangladesh or that you think they're the worst test-standard team in the world, go for it.
It's an entirely different matter to shout out loud that Bangladesh cricket is unimportant and useless, especially since there are Bangla supporters on this forum.

Last edited: