• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated rookie stats

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just a query on a few of those Bowlers O/Match i mean some are up around 60...

I think the most a current experienced bowler has is around 40, i think we may have to look at them...

Nibbs as for the Averages this is them...

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:

Nibbs as for the Averages this is them...
my bad. I meant their stats from academy games like runs, wickets, highest score, best bowling etc.

Cloete

International Captain
nice!

Chandrasekhar's 4d avge has dropped by 5 but his 1d has risen by 2. But he's still at 52 1d and 53 4d! i don't get how he only goes up to when he was averaging like 70.

Pandit's s/r in 1d has fallen by 2 to 28 and in 4d it has fallen by 1 to 47.

so i'm very happy with my rookies performances. and extremely happy with jason's work at the academy, i think we all owe him some thanks!

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Can we also have the academy players adjusted stats so that it will be easier for us to cut down from 16 to 10 looking at wht the draft has in store.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
aditya said:
Can we also have the academy players adjusted stats so that it will be easier for us to cut down from 16 to 10 looking at wht the draft has in store.
cant anything be a mystery?

Rich2001

International Captain
aditya said:
I thought the draft was always the hidden unkown part of the season, it's the risk taking part do you stick safe with what you have, or do you dump a seasoned pro and go for the unkown (Although you could just pick who you dumped anyway).

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I agree with Rich and Si, there needs to be some form of random in the game or it would just become a number-cruncher/

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I have the updated Stats, however they will not be released....

I have not yet looked at them, and i don't plan on releasing them till trading is over and all player culling is done, therefore i can release them in 1 big hit...