• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Star Series Sim

Which Sim should be Used for the AS Series?

• WCC Sim

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • VC4

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok as the other AS Series thread has decided that the new AS Series format will be put in place, Now for the next question...

Which sim would you like used??

The Advantages of using the new sim is it would allow more testing, and also give you more of a view on how it will go next season...

Whilst on the other hand players will be picked on performances from this season with VC4 and may not reflect..

Cloete

International Captain
I think it'd be fairer to give VC4 one last lot of games. also that way the youths that performed this season can be selected for it, because this is still the same season i think we should use VC4. just my opinion though...

Rich2001

International Captain
Cloete said:
I think it'd be fairer to give VC4 one last lot of games. also that way the youths that performed this season can be selected for it, because this is still the same season i think we should use VC4. just my opinion though...
I agree the All-Star series is based on the season, and I think it's only fair that the same sim is used, would be highly unfair if one team if they had a whole bunch of rookies in their side and the new sim was used as they would be at a disadvantage through no thought of their own, just picking the best players from the season.

Endless amounts of random matches can be just reeled off if needed just for testing and previewing.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Personally i agree but some people have been asking me so i thought i'd just test and see what people wanted...
:D :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we should definately use VC4. mainly cause some of my players will probably suck with the new one.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Methinks it's the biggest landslide since people were asked to vote on the greatest player of all time (the 2 candidates being the Don and AA) :)

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
marc71178 said:
Methinks it's the biggest landslide since people were asked to vote on the greatest player of all time (the 2 candidates being the Don and AA) :)
And AA won by how much ....??:D :D :D

Sriram