• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interview with Blewy

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the Interview with blewy is on the website, its quite and interesting read. everyone should check it out.
also if you havent read the others there have a look at them too.
next interview is with Western Province manager slats4ever

Cloete

International Captain
lol:lol: "linkage":lol:. btw i blewy i liked ur interview!!

Originally stated by blewy in the interviewWhich WCC team do you see as a dark horse for the coming seasons?

I see Warwickshire and Tamil Nadu as the 2 who could really move up the rankings, both have some good players and with good trading and drafts over the next couple of seasons i expect to see them challenge...
good stuff blewy :D:D

nibbs

International Captain
Originally stated by blewy in the interview Which WCC team do you see as a dark horse for the coming seasons?

I see Warwickshire and Tamil Nadu as the 2 who could really move up the rankings, both have some good players and with good trading and drafts over the next couple of seasons i expect to see them challenge...
I must say I agree with that comment. My four day side if all goes to plan should be a real force next season, but I have doubts in the one day game...