• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dream Job

Rich2001

International Captain
You have the option of anyjob you want in the WCC who do you take?

Do you go for the current front runner?

Or maybe a lowly side and build them to world beaters?

Or do you want your home team or one you support?

Or is there a team not in WCC that you would like to bring in?

Which team would you take given the chance and why?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Id prolly choose WA, their batting line up is pretty darned good and they have another good rookie for next season.
I wouldnt mind managing SA either.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
I've got my dream job of managing Qld, my home state. I did enjoy my time with Glamorgan particularly upsetting some higher fancied teams. Of the other sides in the comp I would have a soft spot for Yorkshire and Surrey.

nibbs

International Captain
hmmm, Auckland or South Australia are by far the dream jobs for me. However I determined to see Warwickshire into better, brighter future.

Cloete

International Captain
my dream job would be QLD. my home state, a good team. i would love to have that job :). PLS argonaut :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
To be honest, I quite like the challenge of my team, although this year's performances have been a little isappointing so far.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
my dream job would be QLD. my home state, a good team. i would love to have that job :). PLS argonaut :P
LOL thats how i felt andy when the qld job went to argo when they became available. but im glad that i missed out and get to manage ACT now. i will change my answer to the question of the thread, id prefer to manage ACT more than any other side, i have a good challenege of trying to get themm all the way to div 1 in 4 or 5 seasons.

deckard

U19 Captain
I would stay with Canterbury. Still a long way from Division 1 but with the players i have i feel that i can reach it. But i wouldnt mind managing any team as long as its a challenge.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have the dream job with nsw, however with so many older players i have my work cut out for me.

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
LOL thats how i felt andy when the qld job went to argo when they became available. but im glad that i missed out and get to manage ACT now. i will change my answer to the question of the thread, id prefer to manage ACT more than any other side, i have a good challenege of trying to get themm all the way to div 1 in 4 or 5 seasons.

well ur not eve na QLDer:!(. y do u have to have QLD in muzza's. it's bull****.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm quiet happy with Mashonaland, although I wouldn't mind a team that can actually play in OD...:!( :!( :!(

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I have my dream job at Northern Districts however if I had to choose another team I would choose either NSW or QLD

Last edited: