• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No1 Performer of ur team this season

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Without doubt for me it was A Jones.I think he is the best allrounder in Wccc.
His stats this season
Fc batting avg 60.4
Fc bowling avg 13.16
Fc bowling sr 26.4

Od batting avg 39
Od bowling avg 17
Od bowling sr 25.8

This was incidently also my best trade.I got him for A Kumble who is just a good spin bowler.

Rich2001

International Captain
Well overall I have been very happy with alot of my players and a few players who I didn't expect to do that well have suprised me... But I would be silly not to pick B.Allen, this guy is not normal, he had a slow start to the season but soon found his feet and just can't stop scoring (that's not an invitation to try!) he ended up avg about mid 60's in the OD format, and with a game left to play is already hanging around the 70 mark (a nice 200 odd vs Surrey would help that avg :D )

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
although he didnt perform as good as i was hoping razzaq will still my best player. no one really stood out. Carseldine had his moments but wasnt terribly consistent, much like Worcs season overall.

Graham

3rd Umpire
For Lancashire in FC cricket, A.Schiller (bat ave 57) and M.Pushpakumara (bowl ave 23) have been the best performers.
In OD, several standout performers - J.Madanagopal, A.Schiller, M.Mendis, C.Schofield and D.Ganesh. I'd say a tie between Madanagopal (bat ave 89) and Schofield (bowl ave 11).

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Roger Telemachus was the pick of the bowlers outshining Akhtar
Graham smith was the best batsman, compiling a good avg in both forms
and A Dawson was the best surprise, in the end he held down a spot in the team each game
Well done boys
Good season

nibbs

International Captain
No one has stood out for Warwickshire. Its been a real pitiful proformance. Everyone has had their moments, but no one has ever been able to back things up week upon week. Most of my so called stars like Pollock and Jayasurya have been below standard, so I have traded them.

Simon

Rich2001 said:
B.Allen, this guy is not normal
thats because he doesnt exists!
before anyone hits back i realise my players have fake averages, but they are still real people!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
W Anderson has been fantastic in both forms of the game )the only one good in both forms of the game for my team) he averaged about 60 i think for OD and is averaging about 55 in 4 dayers and most importantly he got taht hundred in the first round of the OD to lead us to a OD win vs Karnakata - and we were the only team to beat them all season

Mr Mxyzptlk

On performance as well as inspiration, it would have to be CZ Harris, the Auckland captain.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Be hard pressed to see past 45 wicket Alex Tudor for Surrey, but the entire bowling attack weren't far behind him!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Jason Gillespie has been my best player...

He polled 121 votes...

Ahead of Rudolph on 106.

ONE DAY PLAYER OF THE YEAR...
J. Rudolph: 56 votes

FOUR DAY PLAYER OF THE YEAR...
J. Gillespie: 80 votes

CA CUP PLAYER OF THE YEAR...
T. Canning: 15 votes

OVERALL POINTS...
Gillespie 121
Rudolph 106
Anwar 89