• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Teams

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
List of New Managers

ACT:- Simon Fitzsimmons - Broncoman
Karachi:- James Malthus-Howell
Guyana:- Nicholas Lamb
Jamaica:- Rohin Mckenzie
Mashonaland:- Eric Loveland Heath - Rik
Free State:- Chris Hockman

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
where did you get the ACT stats, they are a good team (well i spose they are Aussies;)) but ACT dont play first class in Australia

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
All the ACT players are Rookies, named after players who represent ACT in the ACB Cup and other comps...

Although there stats look very good, because they are all rookies, their experience effectively takes away from their aves a little, as a few people (Rich, Bugs and Simon) can all vouch for...

:D :D :D :D :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I need my Rookies, players sorted lalalallalala but also I'm brokering a deal with Rich so I hope to have an unnamed young fast bowler in my side by that time! Don't expect anything from my OD side...my players are all 4D :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
I need my Rookies, players sorted lalalallalala but also I'm brokering a deal with Rich so I hope to have an unnamed young fast bowler in my side by that time! Don't expect anything from my OD side...my players are all 4D :P
No doubt he will get a good player off you though (if the deal eventually goes through)

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
No doubt he will get a good player off you though (if the deal eventually goes through)
Of course Marc, I wouldn't trade a top player for some no hoper, but the guy we are talking about has a S/R in the mid 40's in FD and low to mid 30's OD... So it's not like iam not giving somthing in return.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Gregory Blewett said:
Although there stats look very good, because they are all rookies, their experience effectively takes away from their aves a little,
Define "a little" (in percentage terms)

Are all the other sides players going to average roughly what their current figure's suggest?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gee talk about digging it up from the past.
As everyone has no seen my players have good stats, but they do not perform to these, everyone who has the VC4 files know this from playing games involving my team.