• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Betting

Graham

3rd Umpire
For next season, I have a much less painful system than the current one.
Each week there would be 5 selected games that people would choose the result for - no money involved. 2 points for the manager who is the closest to getting the results correct and 1 point for second closest each week. Points accumulate over the season.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i did post them last night, but i stuffed them up, ill do them again tonight when i get home.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Originally posted by Graham
For next season, I have a much less painful system than the current one.
Each week there would be 5 selected games that people would choose the result for - no money involved. 2 points for the manager who is the closest to getting the results correct and 1 point for second closest each week. Points accumulate over the season.
Much less painful, but far less skill involved.