• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just Providing Some Feedback/Suggestions...

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hey guys, just two points I sort of came up with, and I know you've just had a board meeting and all that sort of thing, but these things come to me intermittently, I can't control them... :p

1. I'm not sure if the Sims allow it, but in pretty much all forms of cricket, if the 1st XI plays at home, then the 2nd XI will play away (or vice-versa). I think it'd be a nice touch if it could be introduced in the future [not this season, obviously for fairness].
  2. What about handing out some "Manager of the Year" awards or something to those guys who do post a Match Report every week, and Selection Announcements, and never miss a submission, etc. Maybe a few awards - Best First Year Manager; Best Manager of a Relegated Side...A little extra incentive couldn't hurt (I know we shouldn't need it) for extra activity.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thanks for the suggestions Jack...
as for the first point i presumed that was what was happening at first but after a few rounds i realised they were being played at the same venue, this will change next year, ill keep it going as is this year just for continuity...

as for the awards suggestions we'll keep it in mind, WCC will have their annual awards night at the end of the season and the introduction of some new awards couldnt hurt...