• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Website Updates

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
awesome stuff mate, just some alignment problems on the standings but thats not too much of a problem...

cometer

State Regular
very nice there, but some players from Leics 2nd XI appear in the FC 1st XI stats without actually playing a game. In particular , Piggott , Kingsley , Priyadarshana and Critchley.

Simon

cometer said:
very nice there, but some players from Leics 2nd XI appear in the FC 1st XI stats without actually playing a game. In particular , Piggott , Kingsley , Priyadarshana and Critchley.
yeh its happened to all the teams, im not sure if theres a way to stop this happening, perhaps Hakon or Liam might know if its possible...

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
simon

2 ideas:

1. how about a comp to redesign the ageing wcc logo?

2. can I replace the counter that rich setup, with one of my own, or can we still use rich's?

Simon

Coach_Pearson said:
simon

2 ideas:

1. how about a comp to redesign the ageing wcc logo?

2. can I replace the counter that rich setup, with one of my own, or can we still use rich's?
yep a new logo is ok with me, as long as the colours still match, unless you want to change the colour of the website...

and yeh you can put your own counter in for sure...

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
broncoman said:
yep a new logo is ok with me, as long as the colours still match, unless you want to change the colour of the website...

and yeh you can put your own counter in for sure...
I have added a second counter, and i will see how it goes.

What I was thinking was a sticky thread were we challenge the WCC community to make a new logo for their beloved WCC. And yeah the color has to remain the same.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just a suggestion guys, but I would leave the counter Rich Twyman setup so you maintain the history of visitors of the site.

Simon

good stuff Stephen...

Ive updated all the teams First Class pages, OD ones should be done very soon...

Also some information about this seasons Cricketweb Bar Cup is on the site...

Simon

All team pages (FC and OD) have been updated. any problems let me know. I'll get rookies stats somewhere on there soon.

Front page updated as well, the ticker at the top has some new information too...

CW Bar Cup Match Day 1 fixtures have been posted on the cup page...