• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre Season Draft

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mikeW said:
Simon just wondered why ages arent listed?
didnt have ther time to fill them in, if they are that important to anyone at this stage they are easily gettable, maybe...

cricketboy29

International Regular
Queensland are very pleased with their draft pick of W Beasley to lend support and solidarity to the middle order of their OD team.

Btw, Daniel. Ill need you to come on MSN, around 4-10 GMT.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Nitin, could you come on MSN some time in the next 6 hours please :)

EDIT: Scratch that, anytime over the weekend would be fine, as well, and Monday is a Bank Holiday, but I'd like to discuss the picks with you.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Thrilled to get James Godwin - 53.50 and 48.10 - way down at number 19. Now I can consolidate it nicely with a number 6 pick.

Simon

Round 2 picks recieved

ACT
Warwicks
Mumbai
Yorkshire
Northerns
WA
WP
Kent
Queensland
Mashonaland
Colts
Guyana
NSW
Tasmania
Victoria
Free State
Hampshire
TN
Karachi

Still waiting for
Auckland
Leics
Lancs
SA
Surrey

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
no draft picks were recieved from Guyana or Leicestershire, they will both recieve random picks...
draft results will be up shortly as will the info for round 2...
Sorry 'bout that Simon. I got my days mixed up...won't happen again.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw have sent through tehre 2nd round picks. we do have a little problem with nsw 2xi manager not having excel :(

Simon

picks are due midday tomorrow, thats 17 and a half hours away, theres still a large number of people yet to submit...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, sorry about that, but my Seconder hasn't been on all weekend (when I've been on), so I'll just do it now.

Simon

Round 2 picks recieved

ACT
Warwicks
Mumbai
Yorkshire
Northerns
WA
WP
Kent
Queensland