• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre Season Draft

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
andyc said:
I know this has been asked before, but what would happen if you were to bat an experienced opener in the middle order? Would he just perform a bit worse?
TBH mate i've never really experienced it, Liam and Hakon would be in a better position to answer that... well Hakon already has.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
I dont think we will allow people to delete bowling stats as it doesnt make much difference in FC and the OD players u chose to delete still have those stats missing...
Oh well thats disappointing cus it makes a huge difference in OD when you don't get the right five bowlers to bowl and have to rely on VC4, to get it right. I don't think you can delete bowling stats in ITC.

broncoman said:
i might have some, possibly not from seasons 2 and 3 though, id have to check... give me a few days...
Thats cool take your time, i just had a look at that stats page last season for Colts and i saw a few players were close to take over as the leading run scorers and wicket takers. So i was just wondering were the rest were in comparsion.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
round 3 picks recieved

ACT
Mumbai
Auckland
Victoria
Karachi
Yorkshire
WA
SA
Mashonaland
Northerns
Colts
Free State
Kent

picks due tomorrow midday...

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
cricketboy29 said:
Would you believe that....*disgusted look*
Haha indeed. Not happy Jan. Anyways, after the discussion we had a while back if I don't happen to be online with you anytime soon you can make the pick, I voiced my thoughts so far, and it's eventually your call anyway.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
After a two hour management meeting, the Colts have given up and decided to just sent in a random draft list.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Round 3 Draft Results
Hampshire - A Chopra
Guyana - Y Hameed
Leics - U Lowe
WA - I Pearson
Kent - C Fish
Karachi - P Norman
Tasmania - G Eaton
TN - O Henshaw
Yorkshire - P Mullick