• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers Needed ** MANAGERS STILL NEEDED **

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
anyone wanting the role of Northerns 2nd XI manager please contact me and i'll put you in consideration.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah, boys boys boys. I did approach Cloete on MSN last night, but apart from that I don't really mind where I go. Wherever the wind takes me.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
So what is the process of getting your 2nd XI manager, i would like either Thamba or Nayak if i had a choice.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
So what is the process of getting your 2nd XI manager, i would like either Thamba or Nayak if i had a choice.
It should be formalised.

1st XI managers approach 2nd XI managers, or other way round? Or just casual "it'll all work out in the end"?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
theres no official process really, we've got all the potential 2nd xi managers posting in here, once something is formalised maybe u could all just post in here confirming whos managing who...
or something like that...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone interested in Kent 2nd XI manager, email me or catch me on MSN

burkey_88 @ hotmail.com - Same for email and MSN

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good idea Burpey.
Anyone interested in managing the Mashonaland 2nd XI can email me or get me on msn- andycameron60 at hotmail. com.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Robertinho said:
Ah, boys boys boys. I did approach Cloete on MSN last night, but apart from that I don't really mind where I go. Wherever the wind takes me.
Arent we popular....8-)

EDIT: Oh, and If possible, could I please be able to manage a subcontinetal 2nd XI?

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
cricketboy29 said:
Arent we popular....8-)

EDIT: Oh, and If possible, could I please be able to manage a subcontinetal 2nd XI?
What? I'm the one that approached Cloete, so it doesn't really say anything about my popularity, 'avster... ;)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
im keen to acquire the services of this James fellow :p ..

otherwise if anyone else is keen to join forces with the mighty lord for seasons filled with joy,sadness,alcoholism,partyin,boozin and whatnot.. then jump in the line assap

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
As far as appointment of 2nd XI managers, we will leave that up to 1st XI managers this way people will be with who they want etc and therefore will encourage people to work together.. However any leftovers etc will be placed by myself or simon...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:
As far as appointment of 2nd XI managers, we will leave that up to 1st XI managers this way people will be with who they want etc and therefore will encourage people to work together.. However any leftovers etc will be placed by myself or simon...
So if i appoint Thamba, then do i just have to wait till tommorrow so he can accept his appointment?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
So if i appoint Thamba, then do i just have to wait till tommorrow so he can accept his appointment?
Yeah if he accepts im fine with it..