• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top secret talks

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Kent and Warwickshire have agreed a sensational deal whereby the Bears get the Lime Tree, and Kent get the Brumbrella.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
Kent and Warwickshire have agreed a sensational deal whereby the Bears get the Lime Tree, and Kent get the Brumbrella.
Be carefull when you take that lime tree mate it's big and your need a big lorry to pick it up in :lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Don't worry, I have a big lorry, so none of the Tree will be Left over!

On the other hand, the tree may have to worry about the local livestick drinking lager!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol ,, what ?!

I would like to call in the Appeal Committe to check on what is going on here which comprimises of Greg , Eyes and me

Cloete

International Captain
well smith is gping to kent and bulbeck is going to warickshire. i think i should take a leaf out of lord's book and post 1 liners. that way i will b posting more like 15 post a day :lol::lol:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i should take a leaf out of lord's book and post 1 liners. that way i will b posting more like 15 post a day
Lol look at the fat pig , already ate everyones food and now he wants someone elses ... you are 35 posts year old and you arlready want to play the mind game ?

The Only one who plays it well is Neil , and he has sent you hasnt he ? :P

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol you do know that G.b can and might delete all those one liners that are useless ? that way ur post count would go back a bit :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Originally posted by WCCC_SOMERSET
well smith is gping to kent and bulbeck is going to warickshire. i think i should take a leaf out of lord's book and post 1 liners. that way i will b posting more like 15 post a day :lol::lol:
Why did you have to spoil it? I was waiting for someone to guess who it is from my cryptic clue!

I suggest Bully just comes straight up the M5 rather than going via the M4, M25 etc and then back up the M40.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hey lord, am i not on the committee any more
Of course u are :duh: :duh: :duh:

Im talking about the Appeal committe , there is a sub committe called Appeal committe to reason if anything went wrong

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
Originally posted by WCCC_SOMERSET
Why did you have to spoil it? I was waiting for someone to guess who it is from my cryptic clue!

I suggest Bully just comes straight up the M5 rather than going via the M4, M25 etc and then back up the M40.
Very good point mate, that M25 can be a nightmare :D